PSE Compound Bow Supra X 40 SE2 2024
The Supra X is truly a marvel of modern engineering – and has been put through the ringer in testing by the greatest archers of all time.
- Axle to Axle: 40”
- IBO speed: 320fps
- Brace height: 7.875”
- Net weight: 4.9lbs
- Draw length: 28-33.5”
- Draw weight: 50, 60lbs
- PSE’s Modular Target Grips include 0,4, 8,or 12-degree options as Target Archers strive for superior accuracy, grip angles are crucial for holding patterns, tuning, and post-shot bow reaction. The Supra X offers the tried and true PSE machined grip profile (0 degrees) and a factory equipped 4-degree modular grip, promoting a natural force line and reducing wrist tension.
- PSE’s EZ220 System; enjoy swift and precise bow tuning, along with easy cam lean adjustments, without the hassle of prolonged work bench time. The system’s spacer repositioning capability allows for precise cam shifts in 0.020″ increments. Furthermore, the revolutionary axle system ensures bearing longevity by preventing over tightening of axle screws.
- The Supra X’s cutting-edge platform boasts the largest effective brace height and highest level of Full Draw Stability (FDS), achieved through meticulous design elements that work in harmony. From the optimized pocket angle and limb tip angle to the deflex riser and cam configuration, every component contributes to an unparalleled level of stability.
- Fixed Cable Guard System features a Stainless Steel cable rod with an incredibly seamless texture, this system ensures near frictionless operation for enhanced shooting performance. The threaded Stainless Steel rod guarantees a secure and reliable connection, while the strategic cable rod positioning balances vane clearance and minimizes side load tying into FDS and torsional stability.
- PSE Limb Vise pocket system: Engineered to provide superior stability through an improved limb locking system. Limb pivots tighten against the handle surface to ensure the pocket remains centered over the riser regardless of limb bolt position.
- QAD Integrate and Hamskea Epsilon arrow rest mount: Machined Dovetail for zero-tolerance QAD Integrate™ arrow rests. Machined mounting holes available for other mount interfaces.
- The Supra X cam options are tailored to unleash your potential with precision. The EM2 cam provides exceptional speed across shorter draw lengths, while the M2 cam showcases cutting-edge technology for speed and efficiency across all draw lengths. For customizable comfort and performance, the SE2 cam offers a smooth draw force curve.